Finally, after a long summer semester and a long 14 months, I'm back home!! But something smells weird..well....The house smells not the same..or I'm not used to it..BUT!! I still do my house chores like how i used to do it..without a blink of an eye, just terus~~~ 숑숑~
my body is getting used to it faster than what my brain is telling me >.< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0); font-weight: bold;">12:34:56 07/08/09
Tingling???
Don't miss the time!!
Okay, today much better. woke up at 11?? The smell and sound of my dad cooking in the kitchen..like old times =/. After bathing, called some and ofessor and had some chat . Looked through old newspapers. ......and then....at night...went out with my old buddies~
went for movie, GI JOE, just screened in Malaysia on 29th? and not a really great movie..i think the ship warfares is just like starwars or something faky but the overall plot is okay^^
Then after that went to have hokkien char! or just maggi near burmah road? hehe, so delicious till i ate the 'tua eh' costing rm5.50 but who cares =/
Day3:
Went to Gurney Plaza and had dinner with my godbro who is on a working trip with my parents and ah ku. My godbro's gonna get married soon early 2010, ...with an Indonesian Chinese , hmm
so there's one of those rare ones! Unfortunately, not sure if i could make it to his wedding?? but i'll be sure to get angpau from him next CNY! hehehe =)
Later at night went to egate for some drinks and chatting with old pals~
Day4:
went PC fair in the morning, not much stuff to buy and met keong,jian, nic and the others working for maxis, haha...pity them but they are like boss there also..hmm
Day5:
Ah..Only day 5?? lol....okay..talked to uknowwho and she's gonna be away for a 5days 4night camp. Well...hmmm
good news is that I'm gonna get a new phone!! LG or samsung, prob coz now they have models which has Korean Language pack so i can start sending msgs in Korean too!!!! HEHE 신난다~~
Day6:
Went back to my old secondary sch, Penang Free School. Seen lotsa changes, lots of refurnishing especially in the main pond area and the canteen...Pfex board still the same..but somehow...became more like MIC MCA ..-.-
spoke to my old teachers, the ever steady pfex adviser and my pure math teacher, always showing interest in maths and maths only. ^^ After that went for movie with some friends meh..watched crazy hongkongnese movie.On His Majesty's Secret Service starring Louis Koo and some crazy actress duno her name....anyway.hilarious one!~~ ㅋㅋㅋ
Day7:
Played badminton with some friends since a long time!!
Day8:
.......................
:
:
:
:
missed writing all the rest of the days!
However... tada~~~.suddenly..3 weeks have passed in a blink of an eye...#!!??!
Basically i've eaten all the food i've missed for the past 14 months and I think i've grown heavier bah -.- Going back I'll start to 'fast' ...hehe..YES! FASTing! err..accurately, half fasting, half dieting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Almost everyday, my dad went out either for lunch or dinner with me...while my mum is working so..only on weekends =( Mum is so busy working. Next year CNY more time to spend with her d. ^^
To my friends all couldn't spend much time but still was nice to see all of them...everyone changed alot...But the thing which changed the most is the people...i feel suddenly all my friends are in another phase in life..getting ready for their own life in future, setting their own yardstick, having their own 'partner'. I guess its right...the road to one's own career and family starts right now . =/
Maybe in just a few years, some might be even handing out red packets!!!! lol
I came home with a different feeling....and now I'm going back to the life in the fast lane with another different feeling from when I came. Surely it seems things changed alot. Even Daddy changed to a more sensitive and caring Dad. Everyone's talking about the future more clearly now and working towards it with a more serious mind. I hope everyone has their own goals by now with a clear vision to accomplish. Looking back at the old days where its still trivial and seemed far..now it's just right in front of us.
Ohh and oh...enjoyed my short trip back home. Nevertheless, another long semester is awaiting ahead. With my own life's journey....I prayed to KuanYin today. People pray to clear doubts and the constant worries which plagues us. Thanks to Dad too, now I know who am I deeper and understand what's the DNA in me.
Hoping and praying for the bumpy days ahead^^
I wish that everyone stays healthy and never forget each other or grow further apart. Especially to my sister back in Aus and my family here..Should I understand more of family values..But i'm yet a learned person here. And to the old friends, KIT and to the rest, for the future !! Cheers~~
For 2009 2nd Semester and to the start of my own 2nd year in the Land of Morning Calm....
Here we go!!!
P;S I hope 3 weeks isn't too long nor too short ㅎㅎ
No comments:
Post a Comment